Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning IPhone X

Alexandrapc9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
So after having my IPhone X after three weeks it started to have some problems while filming and sometimes the screen didnt respond at all. I called to return it and have my money back but now J realise that they send me the bag to return it AND the delivery to swap for a brand new IPhone X. I dont want a new one, I just want the money And I am not really sure what to do next. English is not my first language and it gets really hard to talk with someone by phone.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Alexandrapc9
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I didnt change my mind or its not that i dont like the phone. I had three iphones in the past and I never had a single problem. I have two friend that has the iphone X and both have diferent problems. I want my money back because i spent more than one thousand in a item that its just faulty and it wasnt ready to be realease. Sadly i realise this too late but i do have the videos where the phone go black while filming and I could take an screenshot were the screen wasnt responding, the clock disaparead and the notification where in other position.
Message 21 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

If they decide it’s faulty then hopefully they will give you a refund but I have a feeling they may repair or replace instead 

Message 22 of 22