cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned phone within 28 days nearly 2 weeks ago and not heard anything

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I had a fault with the Samsung Galaxy S II which I had as an upgrade close the end of the 28 return period. I sent the phone back (in the post) using the returns information I was given in the package the phone came in asking a replacement or for the phone to be fixed if possible and I haven't heard anything since then. This was almost 2 weeks ago. I'm using my old phone at the moment which has its own issues.

Does anyone know who I should contact? I've tried using the website to find the answer but didn't have much luck or with the online help. I've since been told by someone who doesn't work at 02 that I should have called up to arrange a return but this wasn't in the information I had when the phone came so I just followed that.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Becky

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You will be best to ring customer services to see if the can trace it.

As a rule you never return anything you have bought without getting confirmation from the seller first.

See "Contact us" at the foot of the page for the numbers.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

You will be best to ring customer services to see if the can trace it.

As a rule you never return anything you have bought without getting confirmation from the seller first.

See "Contact us" at the foot of the page for the numbers.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 2