cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned handset to exchange,couldnt get a deal I wanted wont put me back to my old tariff

Charlieboyoo
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
I returned an upgrade I made cause I seen for the same money I could get the newer phone.O2 couldnt match it.So I thought by returning I go back to my old tariff.Apparently not.I to take out a new contract otherwise I'm overpaying for less data.Talk about trying to aggravate people,Platinum means nothing.in my opinion.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Charlieboyoo 

Apparently O2 will only put you back on your old tariff if it's still available.

That's the problem really. slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
Well it is available,but they said they cant.I have to start again!To be honest I'm getting pretty annoyed with the behaviour.Its really frustrating.Its hit and miss who you speak to.
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Marjo  can you offer any help here please? In theory if the tariff is still available and you want to revert back then you should be able to?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff . I'm happy to double check with our Gurus @Charlieboyoo to see if there's anything we could do to help. I'll drop you a private message shortly to get a few additional details. slight_smile

Message 5 of 6

Charlieboyoo
  • 284 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 6 Solutions
No probs.Thanks
Message 6 of 6