Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned device / placing new order

Lisagee
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Feeling very disappointed and hoping for a little help.

I recently returned an Apple iPhone 13 mini which I had purchased as a gift for my son for Christmas, as this particular device was too small for my sons preference. With device verified as returned o2 customer service reassured me it would be perfectly fine to return then purchase a new one, I have tried both on phone and online to place new order ,  now turns out I am not able to purchase a new phone at all. After the return being successful I am now left with no phone/ gift at all for my son  after returning. Which I was worrying about before returning in the first place . Feeling a bit let down and frustrated now especially for my son. Am i able to get help with this  in resolving this matter . I would very much  appreciate any advice or information. Thanks

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23219 Posts
  • 1030 Topics
  • 3694 Solutions

We are all customers, so cannot help with purchases or account issues, but I will tag the O2 online account advisors who will be on in the morning at 8 am. Hopefully one of them will be able to look into your issue and will send you a private message through this site. Look for the little envelope icon in the top right corner of this page for your message.

@O2Georgina or @O2Sarah can you please assist @Lisagee?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

Lisagee
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, I appreciate your reply. Very new to this and still getting used to how  all this O2 community works. But thank you for putting my issue forward to advisers.  

Message 3 of 7

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks  for the tag @Bambino  i wouldnt be able to assist with sales but i will see if there is anything else i can do

@Lisagee  I will send you a message now

signature
Message 4 of 7

Lisagee
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone I recently returned an Apple iPhone 13 mini as handset was to small . I purchased this new contract as a Christmas gift for my son. After being reassured I by customer service I could return and place new order would be absolutely fine. After numerous phone calls to 02 trying to get help with this Turns out I can't get another device order being declined. Then after paying  bill over the phone to customer service telling me how much to pay my phone was cut off . My account still showing amount overdue, as I have been bill for the handset I returned. Does this affect me purchasing a new contract device. Having a lot of hassle here after returning the phone . trying to get a Christmas gift for my son . Feeling very unhappy and let down by 02 after being reassured it would be absolutely fine to receive another handset . Is there any possible help here at all... Would appreciate any information that could help resolve this issue . Thank you 

Message 5 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@Lisagee 

Unfortunately all we can do is refer you to our support staff which has already been done on your previous post here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Access-For-All/Returned-device-placing-new-order/td-p/1596539

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 6 of 7

Lisagee
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks with your help with that. I did receive reply through messages . Waiting for reply I ended up phoning o2 a few times trying to get help but find there isn't any help with my issue at all feel like am just repeating myself. Getting no help at all in resolving my issue. So just looking a little advice/ help if there is any. Really

Message 7 of 7