Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned a call to sales

StuartR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've upgraded to an iPhone 11 Pro and 02 sales rang me today 03303035319 and I sit in a que to find out why I've been rang and I get disconnected from the call after 6 Min, three times this has happened. Can't say I'm impressed with the 02 sales number.

Any 02 Staff comment on the forum? maybe they can find out why i was contacted.. 

It was an online upgrade i did if that makes any difference, so not to sure why tele sales are contacting me unless it's because i saved the item in my basket for 24 hours before i made the upgrade and they are trying to flog me something slight_smile 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@StuartR  This is a customer communty, but I will tag our admin to see if they can assist. @Martin-O2@Marjo@EmilieT can you help?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 7

StuartR
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I suspect it's just sales trying to grab a sales but to ring the sales number and get disconnected after 6 min I'm supprised 02 have any customers slight_smile

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There's a good chance it wasn't actually O2 but one of their so called "trusted partners".
Best just to ignore and block these calls.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the mention @Bambino!

@StuartR I'll see if I can find out which department gave you a call and get some contact info for them. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

StuartR
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Don't worry about it Martin, thanks for the offer though, It was just the sales depaartment as i left something in my basket over night before i completed the order upgrade the next day, the iPhone has been shipped.

I'd be more interested if I was 02 about being constantly disconnected after 6 min in a que especially for a sales line..

Message 6 of 7

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

No problem @StuartR ! If anything else comes up feel free to give me a shout and I'll pass on your feedback about the call disconnecting. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 7 of 7