cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Doro PhoneEasy 611 to you by mistake.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Got phone through Amazon ordered Doro 612 compatible withO2. Came from firm in Ireland sent 611 which is for
TESCO sims only. Had a struggle with them but they finally agreed I could return the 611 for my chosen 612 that I had paid for. The return label had your returns address at LS88 1XL. So I sent it to you, I now am stuck because they won,t send me my replacement till they get the 611 back. Delivered to you on 09/09/2013. My address was on the box. I hope you can locate it and return to me and my gratitude is yours. Thankyou in advance. Your customer Richard.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
@bob the phone is with o2 and not the seller from amazon so the op first needs o2 to return the phone to them so they can send it back to the correct sellers address.

@paral you need to speak to o2 directly and ask if they can locate the parcel and then send it back to you.
But also contact the seller asking why they gave you the return bag with o2's details on and then raise a complaint via amazon to get the seller to resolve the issue
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Far too many personal details on that post for a customer only forum....

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good Morning paral and welcome to the O2 Community Forum,

We are all customers here too so i'm afraid we can only listen to you, and hope you get this resolved asap.

I would suggest you contact the firm by e mail or telephone to further your request for your intended phone.

Take care.

Message 3 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
@bob the phone is with o2 and not the seller from amazon so the op first needs o2 to return the phone to them so they can send it back to the correct sellers address.

@paral you need to speak to o2 directly and ask if they can locate the parcel and then send it back to you.
But also contact the seller asking why they gave you the return bag with o2's details on and then raise a complaint via amazon to get the seller to resolve the issue
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 4