Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Return

Does it matter which bag you return your iphone in to o2 if you change your mind?

Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,467

Re: Return

@delroy 

Just make sure you include everything as you got originally and in the same boxes, then make sure it's well packaged if returning by post.

I'd also make sure it's sent special delivery and adequately insured.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Level 1: Joiner

So. what you are saying, it doesn't matter if it's the white jiffy bag or the gray one?

Highlighted
Topics: 535
Solutions: 11,467

[ Edited ]

It can be in a bin liner as long as it's well packed and correctly labelled.

How do I prepare my device for return?
Turn off any passcodes and remove any security software or other protections that would prevent us from using it. If your device is locked when you return it we’ll have to charge you the full cost of your replacement and/or not process a refund.
Include your proof of purchase.
Include all of the original parts.
Include all accessories, other bundled items or free gifts.
Return in the original packaging, where possible.
Postal returns – look for your free returns label included in your packaging (or we can send you a new one). Then attach the label to your packaged device. For extra safety, we suggest upgrading the pre-paid postage to Special Delivery with insurance (around £7). This is optional, of course.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 128
Kudos: 236
Blog Posts: 1
Solutions: 42

The power of copy and paste. So many people don't actually read guidelines. Guilty of that myself.
Leave your candy-colored cans in the toy chest and try a pair of proper headphones.