Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return problems

Sarunas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guy's. I buy smartwatch and return in cooling period. It take 3 weeks calling and going to store to sort out semple thing return. Ok finally o2 make return cancelled my contract and stop my number. And even for apology give me 50 pound back. But monday i get letter from o2 abaut my contract termination early and i need to pau full bill 400 pound for item in 14 days or whey collect from my debit or put me to debit collectors. So im lost. O go to store where ar return whey sed it everything fine whey dont see problems and dont anderstand what letter i call to o2 cs whey seing go to store. So im completely lost. Please help me sameone with situation item returned and i don't have it and i need to pay for it!!! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Sounds like you are being passed around without being helped @Sarunas so I will ask the community gurus to step in.

Can you please provide some support @megjess @O2Ellie ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10665 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Hello there @Sarunas 

Welcome to the o2 Community forum 

So sorry to hear your problems. 

I am sure one of the o2 support team can give you some help. 

Good luck and best wishes 

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

O2Ellie
  • 68 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thank you for the tag @gmarkj 

@Sarunas  I will private message you now and we can look into this for you. 

signature
Message 4 of 5

Sarunas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you all for trying to help. Problem solved. I was calling 10 times to o2 cs and just was needed a man tho knows his job. 10 min and problem solved. Ather 9 people where as was toking was completely useless. 

Message 5 of 5