cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retuen upgrade question

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all.

I was on a refresh deal with a phone. Paid it off and upgraded to a new phone.

However i want to pick something else so have just had a bag come to post it back.

When it gets returned do i get put back on my old deal with no device plan left to pay so can just log on and upgrade like normal to a different phone?

Cheers
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes that’s correct although you will have to wait for it to be scanned in and for your MyO2 to update to show you eligible to upgrade.
This usually takes about a week but you might want to chase customer service up to make sure it’s being dealt with.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yes that’s correct although you will have to wait for it to be scanned in and for your MyO2 to update to show you eligible to upgrade.
This usually takes about a week but you might want to chase customer service up to make sure it’s being dealt with.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AnonymousO2 give you a 14 day cooling off period so as long as it's returned within that time, then yes you are free to chose another phone and tariff

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3