cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving numbers from data usage details?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey guys,

Got a bit of a issue going on. I got given a phone number by someone a little while ago, and it's a pretty important contact for me. But I had my phone stolen last night so I've lost their number.

I've been through my bill and everything else but iMessages (it was iPhoen to iPhone) don't seem to appear on that numbers list and I think they go through data usage.

Is there any way of me getting a list of numbers I text via iMessage over the last few days either from a bill or if I go into an 02 store tomorrow when I'm sorting out a new phone?

I'm supposed to be meeting this contact tomorrow but have no way of finalising meeting details at all without getting their number back.

Any help on this would be massively appreciated as this is currently the worst start a new year I could possibly have.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can check your data usage in your phone or download dataman a data usage app

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you do a recent back up as all your contacts, messages etc will be backed up to iTunes 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
or a Cloud backup?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't honestly remember if I put my phone into my pc at all. I probably didn't to be honest.

I was told on the phone that iMessages would appear on my bill somewhere but I'm not sure they do. Can anyone clarify this?

I'm hoping at worst I might be able to as someone to break down my data usage in store tomorrow. I mean someone somewhere must have the detaisl of what data was used and what numbers they were sent too, providing iMessage does use data

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

you can check your data usage in your phone or download dataman a data usage app

Message 5 of 5