Service back up although all calls are diverting straight to voice mails
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Call and text difficulties issue 12/10/2012

well lucky me , looks like I'm back in the fold Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

How long is 'much longer' then?  Having lost signal before 11am this is getting ridiculous! I now get signal back for 5 seconds, then lose it again - how hard can it be to sort this? Why is it that both of my husband's phones (on different 02 contracts) work, as they did in July when this happened but mine don't?

Being heavily pregnant, with a young toddler I think I will have to start carrying a spare phone (which definitely won't be on o2) so that I am not left high and dry when out and about seeing as o2 clearly couldn't organise a p**s up in a brewery let alone consistent network coverage.  

Highlighted
Anonymous

Is it worldwide? My family in Slovakia has no service apparently for two days. The same my friend's causin in Germany.

Highlighted
Anonymous

It is wasting more battery life searching for a signal.
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Nope, still here (on my day off ^^)

you are a brave man mate, not sure I should even ask this but is there anything further since they told you this problem was resolved 2 hours ago ???
Highlighted
Anonymous

another breif signal no sign of 3g tho

Highlighted
Anonymous

Sorry, nothing yet. I expect another update within the next 30 mins though. Will keep you up to date.
Highlighted
Anonymous

muff be patient m8 we are all coming back online slowly .. I've waited 9 1/2 hours
Highlighted
Anonymous

I want out of my contract right now! If anybody could help me then please message me,enough is enough as far as I'm concerned....I'm totally fed up of paying for a service that frankly I'm fed up of,I should of known what I was getting when they actually lied to me when selling me the contract.