Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requesting an old number

Cat2280
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi just a quick question..I have 2 contracts out one of them was for my older daughter who then went and got her own contract so when her contract ended on my account I set up a new one for my other daughter and changed the number . The question is my older daughter wants to change her contact number to the one she was using under my account is that possible??
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cat2280 

Hi, this would depend very much on how long ago the number was surrendered and if it was still available or not .

You'd need to call customer services to check on that.

Call 202 for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143432 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Cat2280 

Hi, this would depend very much on how long ago the number was surrendered and if it was still available or not .

You'd need to call customer services to check on that.

Call 202 for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Cat2280, it'd be great if you could let us know if you got a chance to call Customer Services yet and what you found out slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3