cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacing xperia

Anonymous
Not applicable

does the exchange of faulty phones apply to contract phones and under warranty??.. my xperia been in o2 shop couple of times now to be mended plus i`v e been in several times just for them to look at it.. every time i get it back within 3 weeks its back to square one.. same probs, updating using all my data allowance even tho shoulfd only update when on wifi only.. won`t charge .. over heating.. constantly running slow that slow sometimes til it times out and this is when it`s actually bought things, every month for past 3 my bill has been higher because of the phone.. i spoke to customer services last week who told me to "REFRESH" nooo way i told them.. also told them that why should i buy out my contract to get a new phone as my phone under warranty so therefore i want a new one, i`ve had it around a year n half now. I `ve had to go out and buy a pay n go phone to put my contract sim in until this is sorted as the phone will not switch on for anything now won`t even trouble shoot or anything...it`s dead!! oh also why am i on incoming calls only??? i paid my bill last month £23 which you saying i havn`t ..i have email saying thanks for payment also a bank statement that says that on the 19/08/13 i paid £23 to o2
fink i need a lay down now after that lol
regards

Tina

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Your post is a little confusing, and I'm not sure it should even be in this thread. If you're on contract, ring Customer Services on 202 from your mobile to discuss your bill. Regarding the phone itself, if O2 have not been able to repair it after three attempts you are entitled to a replacement.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Typically after 3 unsuccessful attempts at a repair by 02 you can ask for a replacement.

Phone 02 on 202 to get the call bar lifted.
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

Your post is a little confusing, and I'm not sure it should even be in this thread. If you're on contract, ring Customer Services on 202 from your mobile to discuss your bill. Regarding the phone itself, if O2 have not been able to repair it after three attempts you are entitled to a replacement.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol i didn`t put it here actualy....got moved to it`s own thread slight_smile nothing confusing about it i have spoke with them on several occasions and o2 instore  now instore say they would gladly giv me new fone but cos i didn`t purchase from them instore theres nowt they can do without o2 online (here) their say so and when speak to these i get told to refresh lmao.. my fone insured so shouldn`t have to buy my bcontract out early to get a new fone thankyou 

Message 4 of 5

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Bambino wrote:

Your post is a little confusing, and I'm not sure it should even be in this thread.

More confusing as we now have this running in more than one thread:

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/sik-n-tired-now-beyond-a-joke/m-p/532450#M52435

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 5