Did you mean: 

Replacement handset

Omg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon, I trust you are well?

I have 3 accounts on o2 and have done so for a number of years. Recently my wife lost her Samsung Galaxy S9. We reported to o2 and a new sim card was sent out, which she has continued to use in an old handset.
Is there any options available to me to get my wife a better replacement phone? The account in question is for the number xxxxx xxxxxx.
Kindest regards
xxxxxxx xxxxxx.

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Omg 

You will need to look at your upgrade options in your MyO2 or buy a sim free phone outright from somewhere like Amazon etc.

PS. This is a public forum, not O2, so please edit your post to remove phone number to avoid spam.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Omg 

You will need to look at your upgrade options in your MyO2 or buy a sim free phone outright from somewhere like Amazon etc.

PS. This is a public forum, not O2, so please edit your post to remove phone number to avoid spam.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

liggerz87
Level 20: Radiant
  • 1279 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 15 Solutions
You could also look up samsung track my phone and try google track phone might have both of those activated and may w be able to see were it was
Message 3 of 3