Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM

Marion1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello.  I had a replacement SIM sent out last week wanting to keep the same number.  My old phone has died and I cannot get into it at all.  I have put the new SIM in my new phone but it will not allow me to get 02 and I am sure the new SIM has been sent out in my personal number.  The one I was/am unable to use is my work phone and I am still working from home.  Been unable to use it for over a week now and unable to speak to anyone either work related or at 02 since ordering the new SIM.  I have been on all the suggested sites on 02 but it says you are having problems with SIM's.  I cannot text SWAP 20220 because I am not connected to 02.   This problem is  very serious now but I CANNOT get through to a human !

Marion

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

All we can advise is that you keep trying @Marion1 

Lots of free numbers in the link and choose any option that you are given

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 7

Marion1
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I don't find that a helpful reply at all !  This is affecting my work as I can't make/receive calls or even use the phone in any way.  I would have thought that was pretty urgent and essential after a week !

You say there are lots of free numbers .......... tell me what they are please.  I have been ringing 202 from my personal phone (which does not have my contacts in for work) and all I get is go to the website and Goodbye.  I must have rung 20 times now.  I can't see any other numbers to ring.  How do I get to Customer Service ?  if I don't want an upgrade or to leave you it seems you are uninterested.  I am paying a monthly amount for a service I cannot use.

I really would appreciate a helpful reply instead of being fobbed off 

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

If you read the link @jonsie posted, all free numbers are in the list. @Marion1 

Sorry if you don't find our replies helpful but as customers like yourself we are doing our best.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

We are all customers here. You have been given all the info we have, helpul or not. If you had looked at the link there are at least 4 or 5 free numbers.

Message 5 of 7

Jake19
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received new phone yesterday without SIM old one cannot be resized as it is older type contacts and cutting them not recommended....

Can't order online as they say at Customer services would be unsafe .... They can't / won't help on the phone as deemed not important go figure only reason phone ugraded is because of the lockdown yet the phone they have supplied can't be used as incomplete .... Will they not be charging extra at month end .,.. ( I would laugh out loud it's a Shambles ) .... I NOT BLAMING THE GUYS AND GALS SITTING AT HOME ANSWER CALLS ... You are doing a great job in difficult times 

It seems to be once again the CEOs managers etc twiddling there thumbs but I guess still taking home big bucks for doing most...

I have now sent about a day trying to sort this out online and phone IF it is not resolved shortly I will have little choice but to go elsewhere because the phone is not a gimmick or a luxury at this time and you have truly dropped the ball when you are most needed....

FYI THIS ISSUE HAS NOT BEEN RESOLVED SO STOP SAYING IT HAS ALL THE NUMBERS SEND YOU BACK TO THE SAME PLACE IN THE LONG RUN ..... DO YOU WANT A UPGRADE OR TO CANCEL .... WELL I HAVE UGRADED IN THEORY AND GOT A PRETTY NEW BOX .... HENCE IF IT NOT RESOLVED SOON CANCELLING WILL BE ONLY OPTION LEFT OPEN .... AND DONT MAKE ME LAUGH ABOUT MONEY OWED I BELIEVE IT IS YOUR END THE CONTRACT IS NOT BEING UPHELD ....

Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions