Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair tracker not working

Nickj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I sent in my Pixel 3 for repair on the 8th of December and I have heard absolutely nothing back from the repair centre.

The repair tracker has never worked and the phone number for the repair line now just leads to a full voicemail box.

I previously spoke to the repair centre a week after dropping my phone off and they hadn’t even received my phone, since then absolutely nothing.

I’m pretty unhappy really, I appreciate it has been over the holiday period but I was told in store my phone would be back with me within 7 to 10 days
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Have you tried calling customer services to find out what is going on?
Contact numbers are on the below as well as suggestions on how to get through:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You'll need to call O2.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Message 3 of 4

Nickj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I’ve tried this. All they can tell me is that my phone was received by the repair centre on December 15th. And give me another number for the repair centre which informs me the mailbox is full, asks me if I know who I’m phoning and cuts me off.

Any other ideas? Im still paying for this phone and it was supposed to be a repair under warranty
Message 4 of 4