Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove connection from Family Plan

Francis1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I’m Francis. I am the lead connection and have two additional connections. I am thinking of removing one of the additional connection from my Family Plan and let that person transfer the connection to his own name. Can anyone confirm that this is possible and explain how it works ? Thanks
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Francis1

The other person will need to sign up to a new contract and pass all the credit checks to do with the, and then you need to call Customer Services and they should be able to move the number across.

You will need to pay any termination fees associated with the current number and account.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Francis1

The other person will need to sign up to a new contract and pass all the credit checks to do with the, and then you need to call Customer Services and they should be able to move the number across.

You will need to pay any termination fees associated with the current number and account.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Francis1 

As long as the other person still registers their phone to your address you can still have the family plan discount. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/family-plan

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3