cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbs out of stock

Anonymous
Not applicable
My contract expired in November and I would like to upgrade to another IPhone. I can't afford a new one but a refurb would be perfect however these have been out of stock since my contract ran out. Does anyone have any idea when new stock will arrive?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23388 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

We're all customers here. You'd have to talk to Customer Service or try Live Chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23388 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3725 Solutions

We're all customers here. You'd have to talk to Customer Service or try Live Chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145950 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28087 Solutions
No way we would know.
Only chance is if Toby could check for you.....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Certain well known high-street shops sell ones that have been traded in or are unwanted upgrades.

Just a thought.

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

We are all customers here so unfortunately we don't know when the phone(s) will be back in stock.

Have you had a look at Carphone Warehouse website to look for good deals and refurb phones?

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I would look at CEX or some of the recycling companies like phonehero who sell good quality refurbs.

failing that you will just have to keep watching the o2 website. Have you considered "nearly new"?
Message 6 of 6