Refurbished Monthly Pay

Raphael
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello , everyone! 

I want to ask you a short question. 

For the begining i will start saying that i want to buy a new phone (refurbished) but i already got declined in the first try for a new one (non refurbished), becouse of my credit score. So i bought a sim only plan , but i still need (extremely need) a new phone and i've decided to try for a refurbished one. 

And here goes the question, if i try to apply for a contract on a refurbished phone will i be accepted or should i wait at least three months or six as they say or can i try it any time knowing that Refurbished arent totally new phones. I guess it will be easier to get accepted on this situation. And also im very happy with my monthly data and minutes that i already have so i dont want to change them. 

What are you, guys, suggesting me? 
Thanks alot!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Raphael I'd suggest that you wait and let your credit build up. In the meanwhile, you can probably find a decent refurbished phone from CEX or Amazon, and you won't be credit checked if you can buy it outright.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Raphael 

It's at least 3 months before you can try to upgrade to a device plan.

Terms and conditions here 

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/sim-only-upgrade-to-refresh-after-3-months-terms-and...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3