cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refurbish iPhone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just joined pay monthly yesterday and with my budget it was suggested I have a refurbish grade A iPhone 6 I was advised that these were phones people return within the 14 days cooling of period after changing there mind and as good as new and hardly used, I decided to go for it as it was within my budget it's expected to be delivered Monday but I just read online that these phones don't come in it original box which is strange but ok but also said charger. Surely any company selling phones will sell them with a charger regardless if it's a new or refurbish phone , be no good other wise can anyone tell me if this is true?
Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Usually you just get phone and charger with refurbs in a plain box.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 40

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

O2 don't supply chargers now, merely a USB lead that you can connect to a charger or to your PC.

Message 3 of 40

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Even for iPhones?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 40

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
I know many android phones don't come with a charger, even new ones but if yours doesn't come with one, @Anonymous don't be tempted to buy a cheap one.
Always buy genuine.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
Brand new iPhones I think don't come with the actual plug now? I think my iPhone 6 only had the lead
Message 7 of 40

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
My daughters 6s came with a plug from apple so o2 must be taking them out too - I wonder what they do with them all?

Currently using:
Message 8 of 40

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
My daughters 6s came with a plug from apple so o2 must be taking them out too - I wonder what they do with them all?

Sell them separately...to make a bob or two? Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 40

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Sounds highly illegal to me......

Currently using:
Message 10 of 40