cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunding of credit on phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, was wondering if anyone out there can help me, I am on PAYG and am about to transfer from o2 to giff gaff, but hadn't realised that I have quite a bit of credit on my phone, over £50, does anyone know if there is anyway I can get this back or purchase items using it? Just so that I'm not just throwing it away. Any idea's would be much appreciated, thanks Val

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as I understand it you are only able to transfer credit from one 02 account to another 02 account on payg.

If your using a PAC code to keep your number to use in giff gaff then maybe getting an 02 payg SIM card , activate it and transfer the money to that and either use it or sell the sim with credit on it to somebody.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable
As far as I understand it you are only able to transfer credit from one 02 account to another 02 account on payg.

If your using a PAC code to keep your number to use in giff gaff then maybe getting an 02 payg SIM card , activate it and transfer the money to that and either use it or sell the sim with credit on it to somebody.
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a good idea, I think I'll do that, thank you

Message 3 of 3