Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

PD9253
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have been chasing a refund on monies you took from my bank account in February. Each time I ring I'm told there has been a mistake in processing the refund however this time it would be sorted and to wait up to 7 working days for it to appear in my account. I think that 7 weeks is more than enough time. I can no longer speak to anyone on the phone and my O2 online account has been cancelled as I have cancelled my contact with you due to appauling customer service. How can i now chase this refund?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Hi @PD9253 

I feel your frustration but contacting CS is the only way. We are all customers here

8am is the best time to call  Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Sonio17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Absolute jokes aren’t they. I have been waiting for a refund for a similar amount of time, except they’ve made a mistake and are now trying to take the same amount off me that I was due as a refund. So now I will be double out of pocket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

PD9253
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trust me I have tried at all times of the day, including 8am and after the automated messages, it now says they are no longer able to take the call. This mess was started well before any virus put restrictions on things so yes, I am extremely frustrated. I have been with O2 for many many years however have been forced to cancel all my accounts on the back of this mess. It seems that O2's procedures are in place purely to benefit them and not the customer.

Message 5 of 5