Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Micheline55
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I tried to get a iPad for myself and it didn’t work and you guys still took my £30 I want my money back RIGHT NOW you guys have no right to take the £30 if the credit isn’t gonna go through 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37264 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

The deposit is held in escrow and will be returned by your bank in a few days, @Micheline55 - similar to the way Tesco hold £100 of your debit card every time you fill up at one of their fuel pumps until the transaction finalises and everything is balanced out in both the bank's and the vendor's (O2 in your case, Tesco in my example above) systems.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37264 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

The deposit is held in escrow and will be returned by your bank in a few days, @Micheline55 - similar to the way Tesco hold £100 of your debit card every time you fill up at one of their fuel pumps until the transaction finalises and everything is balanced out in both the bank's and the vendor's (O2 in your case, Tesco in my example above) systems.

Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7122 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1586 Solutions

O2 won't have your money, if will be held by your bank as pending. The bank will return it into your account after a few days.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3