Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Burge1998
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've tried twitter and ringing customer services but so far have gotten no-where with processing a return/ refund. I have the item to be returned ready to be taken to the post-office meeting all the conditions of the returns policy.

Am I able to simply send it to O2 returns, or do I need to speak to someone at O2?

Thanks,

Chris 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
You would need to speak to customer services to inform them you want to return the phone.
There are lots of numbers and way to call in the link below.
Try different options and you will get someone eventually.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Burge1998
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've read this. It doesn't mention anything about contacting O2 diresctly i.e. speaking to customer service over the phone. Should I still try and get in contact tomorrow before returning my order?

Thanks upside_down 

Message 4 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No follow the info in the above guide which has been amended due to Covid 19 @Burge1998 

• Download the returns form here and print it
  • Make sure the form is fully completed
  • Include the form in your returns parcel
  • Securely seal the returns packaging add your return address on the back
  • Take to a Post Office and request a proof of postage (we recommend using special delivery). You can find your nearest Post Office at their branch locator. Opening times may differ from normal at the moment, so you may want to call them and check before setting off
  • Once we’ve received your return, we’ll process your cancellation within 28 days 
  • Any eligible payments made, including upfront costs, will be credited to your O2 account. You can check your account using MyO2, where you can also request for any final credit balance to be returned to your bank account.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Apologies @Burge1998, I should have read the returns guide before telling you to call.
Thanks @jonsie and @Cleoriff for correcting me!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6