Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

Keren
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently been sent my final bill from 02 as I’ve moved to sky. I have credit on my final bill and was asked to ring 03448090202 to arrange the refund to my bank where I would need my card details to hand. I rang but as soon as I explained why I was ringing the staff member hung up on me. When I rang back a different operator said she would fill out a form, but never asked for my card details! Is this just a way of putting you off to claim MY money back? It’s only £14:72.  Can anyone reassure me that the ‘Final Bill Refund’ process operated by 02 actually works? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144140 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Keren 

Anything over £20 is refunded automatically but for lower amounts you need to call and request it. 

The money is paid back into the same account the direct debits were taken from so no need to reconfirm unless you’ve changed banks. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144140 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@Keren 

Anything over £20 is refunded automatically but for lower amounts you need to call and request it. 

The money is paid back into the same account the direct debits were taken from so no need to reconfirm unless you’ve changed banks. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2