Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Topics: 124
Kudos: 176
Solutions: 44

Re: Refresh - Bold Claims

You still a "normal" 24 month contract through a 3rd party.
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Highlighted
Level 2: Apprentice

I am via Carphone Warehouse but like the idea of dealing directly with O2 and being on a lower tariff once I have paid off the handset, but this is negated as it will take 8.5 months after a 'normal' contract has ended to get to evens. I fail to see how the premium price for the handset via O2 is correct, let alone the £150 upfront. You can get the Iphone 6 for the same deal, not that I wish to.

Highlighted
Topics: 747

As we say often though....its all down to personal choice and what suits the individual need at the time. I always buy the phone outright and go for sim only. Not everyone has the option to do that though...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker
Highlighted

And sometimes that's not the cheapest option, especially if your still in contract.
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner

I've just brought a Lumia 950XL through Carphone warehouse (O2 Contract) on an upgrade. It's costing me £32.50 a month with no upfront pricing.

I'm surprised that I can get the bigger handset that O2 have decided not to stock for the same monthly price as O2 are doing the smaller handset and an upfront fee!! It seems like madness to me.

Highlighted

Well, Im a high data user. I love the idea of the XL but dont think i could live with the size out in the wild.

I took the 950 on 5GB plan (unlimited calls and texts), no upfront fee for 35 a month.
Highlighted
Anonymous

Competition thats the name of the game