cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reduce my contract amount

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello everyone,

Was wondering if any of you brain boxes out there could give me a hand. I have had contracts with 02 since 2007. I am nearly halfway through my current 2 year contract but I need to reduce my tariff to the lowest possible as I am going to be working out of the country but still need to be contactable. I don't want to cancel my contract just reduce it.

Can I have some advice please. I'm currently paying £35 a month with unlimited messages, calls and 1gb Internet.

Any help would be appreciated slight_smile
Thanks
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
My year is 15th April. Is there anyway I can reduce the contract more than £5?
Unfortunately, not. No drop i contract is allowed for your contract.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Nearly half way through would indicate that you took your contract after March 2012, which unfortunately means you cannot reduce. If it was before March 2012 then you can drop one level which is around £5 a month cheaper.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you are working out of the country you can use the TuGo app, assuming you have wifi access, and use your minutes and texts as normal.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Unfortunately, not. No drop i contract is allowed for your contract.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5