cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redelivery turned into cancellation

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I originally ordered a OnePlus 3 phone a few weeks back and was told it was out if stock. I have since moved house and rang up to change delivery address, first time they didn't actually submit the request. It didn't arrive at new address so I got in touch and was told O2 hadn't received it back from the courier! I contacted them this morning to find that apparently they cancel orders that get sent back, I didn't want it cancelled I just wanted them to deliver to my new address! Has anyone else found that this has been the case for them?

Kind regards 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That's the usual process with O2.
You'll have to re-order it now with your correct address.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
That's the usual process with O2.
You'll have to re-order it now with your correct address.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
What a silly system , no one from customer service told me this would be the case. Many thanks for your help.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Hope you get phone this time slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4