Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently upgraded, cannot download my bills from prior to that

catwilliams
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded recently (from airtime only to device+airtime) and October was my first bill under the new contract. I can not see or print my bills from prior to that, even via the 'previous bills' tab as other threads have explained and as noted in this guide. 

I can see the list of payment in my 'Payment history' section, but have no way of getting the details as to what made up those bills.

I need a breakdown of my additional costs to get reimbursed via work for calls made. Can anyone help me get these bills from the rest of 2021?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@catwilliams 

There is a known issue with billing that O2 are trying to fix.
Please try again later.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202 (or specific Payment management number -0800 902 0217 )

Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@catwilliams 

There is a known issue with billing that O2 are trying to fix.
Please try again later.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3