Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent charges

Irrateuser
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been told to check myo2 for a credit to show up in recent charges. In my o2 all i have is extra charges not recent charges. I was told to wait 24 hours. Over 72 hours have passed. Extra charges still says £0 since last bill. What can i do. Phone calls and chats online have not changed the lack of credits. Its  over a month since first complaint and over two months since problem which these calls and chats agree to credit

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Irrateuser Any recent credits will show up in your bill like this

Other charges and credits.PNG

To get to this section of your bill you must follow the advice as laid out here

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-do-I-get-to-the-Download-Bill-page/ba-p/1014096

They normally show up when your next bill is generated.

Hope that helps wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

Irrateuser
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks but my problem is that i have been told to check credit there as after early june complaint i didnt spot they were not there so i got the july bill without the credit. I complained again and was told if id reported them not being there before the bill was generated something could have been done. So now i need to know before the first of august that the credit is in place. O2 insist i can find the credit between bills but i cant. My next bill is the first of august. Complaints say after 24 hours i should see credit. I dont!

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@IrrateuserYou could make a complaint https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain.

However, before you do that I will tag our community admin into the thread and see if there is anything they can do to help @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT

Someone will respond later on today so please watch out for an email wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Irrateuser, I'm sorry to hear this has been going on for a while now - I'm sending you a PM (Private Message on the forum) to get some more details and see if we can do anything to help sort things out on our end slight_smile

Thanks @Cleoriff for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

petale
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem I was told credit will show in 24 hours but there is no " Recent charges" anywhere when I log into my account

Message 6 of 8

fedupnow
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am having the same problem.  Credit not showing anywhere despite being told by online chat that it is.

Come on O2 get it sorted!

Message 7 of 8

Taylor_Kells
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same problem.  I am owed just under £100 and have spoken to 4 or 5 people about it now.

I am so cross!

Message 8 of 8