cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Usage

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have an O2 Pay Monthly contract. Why can I no longer view 'recent usage' - ie: calls/texts made/sent after the date of the last bill?

This information was readily available on My O2 until the recent 'improvements' to the website.

I have downloaded the My O2 app, but this also only gives information which is currently nearly one month out of date (next bill due in two days time).

Thanks

Message 1 of 14
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eureka!!

I have found the information I require - more by luck than anything else ...

From 'My O2 Account' - click 'View latest bill' 

From 'Latest Bill' page - scroll down to the very bottom and click the hyperlink 'view and print older bills'

You are then taken to an 'oldstyle' webpage which has a 'Recent Charges' tab on the left-hand menu.

Forgive my feminine logic, but surely 'recent charges' are current and have yet to be billed.  They should NOT, therefore, be accessed via an area of the website pertaining to viewing and printing older bills

HAPPY NEW YEAR Don't know

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought exactly the same thing. I believe they've changed it so that the 'My bill' section includes only charges pertaining specifically to that month. There is a link below this entitled 'Recent charges' that takes you to the most recent items (calls, texts, etc) on your account.

More precisely; from your main, my o2 account page, click on 'View recent charges details' under 'Recent charges' and then click 'Recent charges' once more, followed by 'What I've used.'

Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Go into the MyO2 app, once you have signed in, click on top left and select allowances. If you have unlimited minutes or texts then that is all it will tell you. If you have an inclusive number of minutes or texts it will tell you there approximately how many you have left.

@Anonymous
Message 3 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
The amount of data you have left can be seen on the front page of myo2 app as soon as you log in
Message 4 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is this info only available via the app now?  (I don't have a PAYG account to check).

If so, that's a bit naff.

Message 5 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122892 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Is this info only available via the app now?  (I don't have a PAYG account to check).

If so, that's a bit naff.

No. I access MyO2 via a laptop and all the information I require can be viewed via that route also..:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
I agree with the op. What used to be a simple 2 button press process now takes 10 if you are luck enough to press them in the right order you might get the info you require 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mobz,

Thank you so much for your speedy reply. 

However, the Recent Charges area of the My O2 account page does not have any sort of hyperlink so I am unable to progress to 'What I've Used' - could this be because my bill is now iminent (due tomorrow)?

Many thanks

Message 8 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi pipedog123
Thanks for your response.
Unfortunately, the 'improved' website alteration no longer allows me to view the data which was previously readily available ie: numbers texted/called etc.
So ... I could be trawling the internet for a more transparent service provider.
Thanks once again for taking the time to respond.
Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Eureka!!

I have found the information I require - more by luck than anything else ...

From 'My O2 Account' - click 'View latest bill' 

From 'Latest Bill' page - scroll down to the very bottom and click the hyperlink 'view and print older bills'

You are then taken to an 'oldstyle' webpage which has a 'Recent Charges' tab on the left-hand menu.

Forgive my feminine logic, but surely 'recent charges' are current and have yet to be billed.  They should NOT, therefore, be accessed via an area of the website pertaining to viewing and printing older bills

HAPPY NEW YEAR Don't know

Message 10 of 14