cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really unhappy with O2 and the billing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am disappointed to say the least with the service I am recieving currently with O2.

A brief explanation of my situation is that I was on a tarrif with additional bolt ons.  However, due to finantial issues I had to delete all bolt ons and insurance on the phone.  This cut everything down to the bare tarrif I am on.

I now use a different phone pay as you go (works out cheaper combined with my contract phone than the tarriff and bolt ons)

My issue is that despite the fact that over 2 months ago I cancelled the bolt ons I am still not paying my basic tarrif. 

Upon talking to a "guru" over LAN, they tell me its my fault as i keep calling 0800 numbers.  Well, the phone is turned OFF and has been for 2 months now.  I don't make any calls too or from that phone, i don't text and i don't use any data.  When i pointed this out i was basically called a liar by the "guru"

I am unimpressed to say the least.  

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Your bill should show the details of all calls and where all the costs are being applied.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You can check any charges over and above your basic tariff by signing into My O2. If not, you are much better calling customer service rather than using the chat option.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Already done it, says £0.00 in additional charges and customer services are not very helpful at all.  Yet according to my bill, i have.  

Message 3 of 4

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Your bill should show the details of all calls and where all the costs are being applied.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 4