cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-new Sim-Only Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to ask if the new contract still includes free calls to and from other 02 numbers. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You aren't speaking to CS here this is a customer to customer forum. You need to phone them back to get those details http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122373 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous You aren't speaking to CS here this is a customer to customer forum. You need to phone them back to get those details http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

PhoneDoc
Level 14: Rising star 
  • 278 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

Hi there @Anonymous welcome to the community!

Although it's not advertised, to the best of my knowledge the low-end SIM only tariffs (250 minutes, 500 minutes etc), also come with an equal number of additional O2-O2 minutes (250 O2-O2 minutes, 500 O2-O2 minutes, and so on) in the form of a bolt on. You could check your bolt ons in your MyO2 account for this.

As the products offered can change slightly depending where you order from, I'd still follow @Cleoriffs advice and contact customers services over the phone to make sure this is something you too can make use of.

Hope this helps

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143445 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
One of the tariffs I used to have for my kids included 250 mins to any network plus 250 extra free o2 to o2 but it was advertised on the tariff page.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4