cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Frustrated with contract upgrade date

Anonymous
Not applicable

your lucky o2 have totally messed up my upgrade/ they have  almost lost me a customer of thirty years and the frustration is mounting when they barred my phone from making and getting texts and phone calls. after another frustrating conversation on chat i was told i owed 10.68 not the case as the man on the other end did agree about 20 mins later i had booked the barring myself no again that was accepted as untrue and later we get the sorry o2 have done it in error me thinks it was more like a revenge attack for the complaint i logged re my upgrade one hour before my phone was blocked.at 3,45 am several hours well more than several hours past the we will have your phone back on and working by 8pm last night it was still blocked and my the lack of noise i am guessing it is still well and truly blocked. i did go into o2 shop to try and sort out the online problems christmas eve met a nice man in a kilt who whilst unable to help as i had been upgraded or not online did lend me a phone to ring o2 and politely rant. i left the shop no better off but feeling i had at least tried. i think the time has come to find another phone provider who does what he says he will do as o2 seem unable unwilling and have a dont care system in place. my thanks does go to the o2 man in a kilt who did try but his hands were tied . o2 was much better when you could go into a shop and have someone to speak to, i find chat is just a waste of time the computers dont all tell the same story and us the customers are made to feel like we are an inconvinience . my feelings with o2 all time low do they care no not at all.my upgrade mmmm one day new phone possibly in a week or mores time possible delivery 3rd jan but no confirmation unblocking still not happened i feel a trip to another phone company on this morning and a cancelation of my dd you still have time to sort it o2 but not a lot shops open at 9am

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@auctionmonkey

Start a new thread with your own issue try not to hijack others posts.

Also this is only a customer to customer self help forum.

Use the o2 complaints review service if you are not happy with the way o2 have handled your issue just type complain in the search box on the o2 support pages

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

After trying to decipher your block of text I am still known the wiser to what your issue is.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

After reading that, I couldn't make heads nor tails of that as it makes your eyes go weird

Message 5 of 5