Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Cancel my contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I had an O2 Business contratct in 2016.

I cancel it after 2 months, but O2 is still billing me every month.

Also, I can't image why there still is some use of my number, for example, 36 pounds of montly spend in January 2017. At this time my chip was outside os my phone and inside a drawer.

Could this be any kind of fraud?

Who can solve this urgently?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122368 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous This is not customer services and they are the only people who can sort this out for you.

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/contact-us

It may be that you had an outstanding balance to pay...however you do need to give them a call

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Clearly the contract wasn't cancelled.
Did you pay off the remaining contractual amount at the time? If not you are still liable for the entire contract length and the fact that you are getting bills confirms this.
Log into your business MyO2 and see if there is any recorded usage on the account as the bills you are being sent will most likely just be the basic monthly charge which will run until the contract is fulfilled.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous How are you getting on? Did you manage to find out everything you needed for this and solve the issue in the end? Please do let us know! Cheers

Message 4 of 4