cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRubbish company

Anonymous
Not applicable
What's the point 8n hhaving pay monthly contract if you make a phone call ttoday and few hours later all services are restricted with no warning. O2 basically take away from me days I pay for .
Managers need some proper training.
Can't wait for my contract to finish soff I can leave the most rubbish company ever.
Been here years, got plenty of friends tor join and what I got in return ? Nothing ! Just a huge rip off. Rubbish communication!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

The only time they restrict phone calls is if a payment is overdue. Do you have a direct debit in place?

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 144308 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions
Sounds like you didn't pay your bill.
What training do managers need in your opinion?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

@Anonymous If you think you have a genuine reason for complaint, then do so here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Though if you have been cut off due to non payment of your bill...then I'm afraid there is no complaint to answer..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sounds like someone hasn't paid their bill
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Sounds like someone hasn't paid their bill

My initial thoughts too though it may have been more of a rant in the early hours rather than a request for assistance . 

Message 6 of 6