cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RIP OFF

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Aug 23rd i paid off my son's device plan and asked for the line contract to be shut down, i was told this had happened and the phone went over to a payg, which they sent me a sim card. all good you think...think again, two months on and numourous wb chats and phone calls they have still not closed the account down, until tonight, but still took two months line rental and would still be taking it !!!!!

Customer service HAS been attrocious out of 100.....1 at a max .....once my other 4 devices are done and paid for i will be taking all my family phones over to EE ........

to only offer £36 refund.....which should really be £36.94 , which is what they have taken from my bank account, and will not be credited back till next month now, again is terrible, no offer of any compensation, after spending over 5 hours on web chat and phone calls to get this sorted........

never again i promise you that, and i will certainly be making a complaint to the regulator ........

AND AFTER seeing you uk MD on tv saying how well you look after your customers and dont overcharge them........

Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122348 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous If you feel you have cause for complaint then follow the advice in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Edited to add. This is a customer forum and we have no access to your account, so you do have to use the link I gave you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Cleoriff
  • 122348 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous If you feel you have cause for complaint then follow the advice in this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Edited to add. This is a customer forum and we have no access to your account, so you do have to use the link I gave you

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Complaints here which must be followed before you can go to the Ombudsman https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

just wasted another 3 hours ........

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

The regulator won’t do anything based on a single complaint. Complain to o2 instead 

Message 5 of 11

Freedomsayer
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
As an o2 customer the last few years I feel that they have let me down especially over the last few months.
Problem 1 Trying to find the right solution to the question you want answers too when they only give you 4 options
Problem 2 they have us as customers stuck in a contract and refuse to let us out
Problem 3 been over charged and treated as if we’re the bad ones when trying to find out why we’re been over charged
Problem 4 trying to contact them about enquiries when your put on hold
Problem 5 bills bills bills o2 are never wrong when it comes to collecting money from you
Message 6 of 11

Freedomsayer
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Does o2 actually read these complaints and try fix there shameful service
Message 7 of 11

Freedomsayer
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
When I was sharing an account with my wife the hassle I had to go through about my own phone device and number o2 shame on you can you not see that we are loyal customers who fill your bank accounts while you rip us off and definitely after my contract is finished I’ll be looking for a new service not from o2 but another service provider
Message 8 of 11

Freedomsayer
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I could write posts all day about o2
But then I’m waisting my time because o2 don’t care and never will
Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Freedomsayer

To talk to o2 about your issues you need to raise a complaint.

Use Resolver off this link https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11