Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: HELP

bendouglas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I made two calls this morning ... then suddenly my phone stop working it would dial out or recieve calls (although whatsapp seems to be working) 

I have noticed over the last few days that the battary life seems to getting shorter and shorter. I have been trying to get in touch with o2 to no avail which seems very strange because as phone company the majority of there staff can work from home !! 

I not only need my phone for work but also its a point of contact for various vulnerable people at this difficult time. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122909 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Keep your eye on the status page

https://status.o2.co.uk/

We’re aware of an issue which might be affecting some customers making and receiving voice calls. Our technical teams are investigating. Data and text messages are not impacted. We apologise for any inconvenience.  
Updates will be shared here as soon they are available.

Keep rebooting once the issue is fixed @bendouglas 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23068 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

@bendouglas 

There appears to be a problem with the network at the moment.
Keep your eye on the status page

https://status.o2.co.uk/

We’re aware of an issue. Our technical teams are investigating. We apologise for any inconvenience. Updates will be shared here as soon they are available.
Keep rebooting once the issue is fixed

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Djddj
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I'm so disappointed with 02 in this covid19 I've been cut of with no way to contact 02 to sort the issue bearing in mind I've got twins age 1 this is a important period when phone needs be on due to having kids bu I'm so angry with o2 coant even explaine myself prop just gonna leave them as a company to much stress
Message 4 of 4