Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Question about topping up please?

Hi I just topped up £15 as I get gold suprise but 10£ was taken out because of bolt on, so I now have 5£ credit, for my tariff anniversary date which is when I top up £10 I get unlimited texts.. But if I topped up 5£ ontop of 5£ credit which makes 10£ will they give me free texts or do you have to top up 10£ ?
Thank you x
Anonymous

Re: Question about topping up please?

I'm sure you've asked this in two previous threads.
I'll just repeat what I said then. When you get to your anniversary date, O2 look at how much you have topped up in the last month since your last anniversary date.
So they take into account the £15 you've already topped up and you won't need to top up any more to get the allowance.
Anonymous

Hi, thanks for replying but this question is not the same as the previous 2 posts, i know they're both about opping up but you didn't answer this question in previous two threads. but thanks for answering again Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Its exactly the same, you've just put figures to the amount you topped up.
Perhaps someone else could have a go cv explaining.
Anonymous

It's not,I'm asking whether you can top an extra 5£ to the 5£ I already have and sill have the 10£ credit bonuses and yeah maybe someone else should answer
Anonymous

The point is you don't need to. You've already topped up £15 this month so when you get to your anniversary date they will look at the total amount you have topped up (15) and give you the allowance for that.
The lowest top-up you can buy is £10.
Anonymous

Thank you for your reply, sorry if I wasted your time
Anonymous

You haven't wasted anyone's time. All I would suggest is that you post in one thread to keep the questions together.
Hope its all clear now.
Anonymous

Ok thank you and yes good idea, I still am new to this so don't really know what I'm doing lol thanks
Anonymous

Don't worry, it takes a bit of getting used to. Pop back sometime, as we have a good laugh around here.