cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Put on wrong tariff, o2 will not help. Extremely dissatisfied.

Mark3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I signed up to o2 via mobiles.co.uk. An iphone XR 30GB data monthly data, unlimited minutes/texts. However when I got my phone and logged on to my o2 it was showing my plan was a 15gb plan. I rang o2 and they first of all said that it takes 2/3 says to update properly. A week passed so I rang again only to be told I was definitely on a 15gb tariff and not a 30 gb and more or less tough luck. I have my original order invoice from mobiles.co.uk and it definitely was a 30gb tariff. I rand mobiles.co.uk and they said no it was definitelty 30GB and o2 need to fix this. Still has not been sorted. I used to be an EE customer and their customer service was excellent. First impressions of o2 not good at all. I signed up to a 30gb plan, but am only getting 15gb but paying the same amount for what I had signed up to. Advice please.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Mark3 wrote:
Yes, i escalated it with mobiles.co.uk. And o2 now have it that I receive 30GB a month. Glad i got it sorted.

Hi @Mark3 happy Monday! Glad to hear you got this sorted too in the end. Thanks for coming back to let us know! slight_smile

Message 11 of 11