cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proper perks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are O2 thinking of introducing any decent perks for their customers?

For example, Vodafone offer free Spotify Premium for the term of the contract, adding a great deal of value to their service. In comparison, O2 have Sun Goals, which is rubbish! I've been with O2 for many years, and have only used the buy tickets in advance thing once. I'm serioulsy thinking of moving to Vodafone when my contract expires, as the Spoitfy deal adds a great deal of value to their contract, whereas I don't really get anything with O2.

I think O2 really need to do something to show their customers that they are worth something to them.

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree - OK we have Priority but frankly despite their big push with it at the moment - the offers are at best poor! 

I suspect not much will happen with the takeover pending however.

Message 2 of 26

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
If you are happy with what Vodafone offer and get good signal just move to them.
O2 offer different perks that suit others so the choice is all yours.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

Agree - however there are far more important factors to take into account when choosing a mobile supplier - great if you get spotify for free - not so good when you don't have coverage.

Message 4 of 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
O2 offer more perks on an individual handset basis.
More handset gifts, more discount on bundle purchases and generally more exclusive colours.
Personally, spotify is good enough on standard but, I recko O2 should include free psn / xbox live for duration and that would make me happy,
Message 5 of 26

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
I recko O2 should include free psn / xbox live for duration and that would make me happy,

Yeah I bet it would. Excuse me while I just email the CEO and see what he thinks...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 26

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@viridis wrote:
I recko O2 should include free psn / xbox live for duration and that would make me happy,

Yeah I bet it would. Excuse me while I just email the CEO and see what he thinks...:smileywink:

Bet ya it costs em less than spotify subs Whistle

Message 8 of 26

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

I shall feed your thoughts back to the Priority team today slight_smile

Would you mind giving us a few ideas for future perks you'd like to see? This will really help us look into what to add future. All members' ideas are welcome

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 9 of 26

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd be up for free xbox live or Spotify, both of which I currently pay for.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 26