Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner

Re: Problems with Duckduckgo.com - images search not loading and fav icons, problems with IP/DNS?

Cheers guys.... still unsolved for me have no more clues...
Level 13: Prompter

Re: Problems with Duckduckgo.com - images search not loading and fav icons, problems with IP/DNS?

Also I use a s9+ could be chrome data saver or something

And does it work for you?

Today i tested this with a few colleagues

Device on 3 works fine
Device on giffgaff same problem as me

So is definitely a o2 network issue

Can someone ask to the engineers why?
Topics: 539
Solutions: 3,338

@Martin-O2or @Marjo or @EmilieT can feed it back but don't expect any type of quick fix.

Cheers... it's ok... dont think is complicated. They just dont resolve the url for images.
Topics: 522
Solutions: 10,674

I've already posted showing it works fine on O2.
Maybe a setting on your phone?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

Not phone related... also on my colleagues phone same thing happened.

I was just now in chat with o2 and the agent had an idea to switch off the adult content block... not sure if that will work but we shall see..
Topics: 539
Solutions: 3,338

@Gabrio wrote:
Not phone related... also on my colleagues phone same thing happened.

I was just now in chat with o2 and the agent had an idea to switch off the adult content block... not sure if that will work but we shall see..

That could be a factor.