cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with '£50 off third bill'

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok, this is getting annoying. I am a student and I used the ''£50 off third bill' offer on O2 Priority Moments. my third bill was fine, and took £25 off my bill, which I was told the other £25 would come off my next bill. It didn't. I contacted O2 and they said I had to apply for the second payment. I did this and was told it would DEFINITELY be taken off my next bill. well my next bill came today and guess what? it still hasn't been taken off. could someone please help me with this. The agents on the web chat don't seem to know about this offer very much. I used an offer and I am still owed £25 from it and it isn't fair to keep me waiting. I have been an O2 customer for 9 years now and have always been happy wth the service until a few months ago. I would really appreciate some help with this

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Do not use web chat to try to sort this out. Call Customer Services and speak to someone. There are numerous posts on the forum about the uselessness of web chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

Do not use web chat to try to sort this out. Call Customer Services and speak to someone. There are numerous posts on the forum about the uselessness of web chat.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2