Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems porting number

NBLondon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've got a PAC from 3 to port my number to O2 but I keep getting an email message from O2 that says - Sorry, the information provided for our security checks is incorrect. Please check and resubmit your request.

I've done that three times now, no joy. The information I've submitted to O2 is correct but I can't get hold of anyone at O2 as live chat and phones for non-essential stuff is down. I hope someone can help as even the O2 community contact pages can't get me to speak or chat with anyone due to the C-19 reductions in staffing at O2.

Any ideas? Should I request another PAC from 3 (not even sure the PAC is the problem)? I need my old number up and running again ASAP as we have a family member in hospital and my old number is one of the main contact numbers for the ward (I know, I know, I shouldn't have switched now to O2 but I assumed it would be quick and easy and a day wouldn't hurt...).

Thanks, everyone!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

The online system is giving issues @NBLondon 

You need to call O2
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808

Message 2 of 4

NBLondon
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you - will give it a try. Appreciate your help.

Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions