cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’ve had a notification from priority...I have an iPhone so it shows the little ‘1’ in a red circle.
I’ve gone into priority, can’t see any notification at all....the little red circle remains. I re-started my phone & still that little red notification.
Anyone else had this notification & how did you get rid of the little sucker?
Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes, it reappears if notifications are turned back on unfortunately.
Message 21 of 48

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
One for the app team to look at then @Martin-O2 ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 22 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m having this exact same problem too, cannot get rid of the red notification symbol since it appeared a few days ago.. reluctant to turn off notifications in case of missing a genuine one..

Message 23 of 48

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
I guess we'll need to wait for an update from O2 before this is fixed......
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 24 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ooh how selfish am I....i’m glad it’s not just me.
I actually tried the online guru thing y’day but laughed when I was told to factory re-set WiFi, network etc & that I might get cut off from the chat & would have to set up all my passwords again....not a clue.
You guys were much more helpful! And hopefully now it’s on the radar an update will arrive with bells on 🙂
Message 25 of 48

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey guys I've reported this issue to the Priority team! I'll update this thread once I get a response and hopefully get this sorted for you. I had a similar issue with a social media app a few years back and know how annoying it can be!! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 26 of 48

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I have an update on this issue! The Priority team are aware of the notification problem and are currently working on a fix. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA for when this will happen so please bear with us and I'll update this thread once I have more information. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 27 of 48

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Thanks Martin.

Currently using:
Message 28 of 48

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Good news. Thanks @Martin-O2

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 48

Anonymous
Not applicable