Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Priority List level changed?

Anyone else had the problem of the rewards/priority list level changing without notification?
Really annoying as was just about to use it to upgrade 3 months early, now have to wait another 2 months.
Wouldn't mind, but customer services denying any knowledge of previous level, even though I have emails and chat transcripts from the a week ago that states my upgrade was from this week!
The buggers!
I know I'll get the "you signed a contract" line, yeah great, doesn't help much and I didn't take a handset with my last renewal so am hardly in debt to them for a handset!
In my experience other networks (t-mobile and Vodafone) are more than happy to upgrade early for customers willing to commit to another 24months on top of their contract - they dont lose out in any way!
Anonymous

Re: Priority List level changed?

Hi,
I have had exactly the same thing, I posted about it on here Sunday, it's a disgrace, I was a week away from getting my upgrade, I've complained and if the outcome isn't satisfactory I'm going to let the contract run down and go elsewhere
Anonymous

I know I'll get the "you signed a contract" line, yeah great

I agree with your sentiment on this as well, the Mods do appear to be 02 apologists....
Anonymous

Did you have any luck with this?
I've had the speak to upgrades line, but they won't discuss an early upgrade so looks like I'll be running mine down - It's even hard to just get a settlement figure from them.
Anonymous

If you know when your contract ends you can work it out, it's just your monthly tariff charge, Inc vat, times that number of months
Anonymous

Thanks, assumed that was what it was, was hoping to negotiate on that though as not actually having a handset makes the credit agreement part of the contract kinda pointless, ie without a phone I wont use my minutes etc so while don't mind paying say 50-70% I think full amount is harsh.
Anonymous

Your logic is sound, but they cover that making sure that the whole cost is described as airtime, even though we know different. Nobody in cs can negotiate, but maybe complaints have more power?
Highlighted
Anonymous

Thanks, I've tried the complaint resolution service, we'll see if they are able to do anything for me. Not expecting miracles, will end up taking a contract elsewhere in all likelyhood
Anonymous

Ive just been had by this. They never reviewed this before I have been a gold customer since 2002 and now today they change me to silver.
'
I have canceled my insurance twice now because they didn't do it right in the first place. and now I canceled my bolt ons that I don't actually use.
I have emailed a complaint they advised that the valued my custom and asked me to call the thinking of leaving o2 line they advised me that they couldn't do anything and suggested I email a complaint - are they actually valuing my custom..... NO!
I wanted to terminate my contract and that will cost £200+ rip off!