Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Priority List becomes Rewards and More

http://o2blueroom.co.uk/rewardsandmore

Any news on what it will offer? I'm currently on Platinum... I've never seen the free gig tickets that were promised, but do quite like the fact that we have a separate CS team... I hope that it stays Smiley Happy
Anonymous

Hey,

I don't know if you realised, but in the text and the website it says about how its designed to make it easier for Customer's to move up the level's and receive the reward's.

However they have bumped up the spending, for example Platinum which im currently on is £80/Month and over on last 4 months bill's.

It's going to be changing to a total spend of £1500 a year which works out you having to spend an average of £120/Month!!

Unless they total all contracts under one account together which I spoke to CS and they said heard nothing about them doing it I can see alot of people dropping down to Gold, as its a big jump of an extra £40 a month!.
Anonymous

Yep... I saw this, but it doesn't really make clear what the "rewards" will be. Just vague puff.
Anonymous

I just received another email today, saying some info about the changes, and as I was on Platinum I would get 1 month free upgrade.

That can't be right, they can't be upping the bracket by £40 and lowering the free upgrade by 5 months!. Thats one of the main thing's you get with Platinum apart from the separate call centre.
Anonymous

Re: Priority List becomes Rewards and More

What this states is that the priority team will looks at your bills from the last 12 months and from that they put you in the tier that fits, Also if you have more than one mobile on your account then these get looked into aswell.
I hope this helps
Anonymous

What rubbish - I was an o2 select member then moved onto a Gold Priority member which i got to upgrade 3 months early. Was the main rason for staying with O2. Now i drop to silver and only get to upgrade a month early. Who ever came up with the new price structure needs to re-think. I don't think i will stay with O2 now, other networks offer far better deals!
Anonymous

How do you know which reward you are entitled to?
Do you have to work it out yourself? x
Anonymous

What rubbish - I was an o2 select member then moved onto a Gold Priority member which i got to upgrade 3 months early. Was the main rason for staying with O2. Now i drop to silver and only get to upgrade a month early. Who ever came up with the new price structure needs to re-think. I don't think i will stay with O2 now, other networks offer far better deals!

I fell foul of this too.
18th September was my 'Gold Priority, 3 month early upgrade date'
Because of work I only managed to get to the O2 store this weekend, only to be told that I now have to wait another 2 months.
I've just worked out my 12 month average spend to £702.39, so I'm £17.61 short of the new Gold Reward.
Sadly, after 9 years custom it's annoyed me enough to buy out the remainder of my contract and jump ship, and take the rest of my immediate family, and our rather lousy home broadband with me.
Anonymous

At one point I was a Platinum Select customer (think it was £75 per month back then) and enjoyed the 6 month early upgrade. Now I'm a Silver Priority customer and see no real benefits as I spend around £40 per month. I always treated the rewards as a treat, judging my tariff on the standard costs vs another network's standard costs. For me it was a nice freebee, not something to aim for.
Anonymous

Just realised I'll be done by this too. Not impressed as I decided to spend a little more for the 3 month early bonus. Yes I realise the terms and conditions allow changes at anytime, but I would have expected o2 to at least honour the old system tiers we entered on.
Out of principle I'll be going else where when my contracts done.