Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Re: Priority List becomes Rewards and More

What rubbish - I was an o2 select member then moved onto a Gold Priority member which i got to upgrade 3 months early. Was the main rason for staying with O2. Now i drop to silver and only get to upgrade a month early. Who ever came up with the new price structure needs to re-think. I don't think i will stay with O2 now, other networks offer far better deals!

I fell foul of this too.
18th September was my 'Gold Priority, 3 month early upgrade date'
Because of work I only managed to get to the O2 store this weekend, only to be told that I now have to wait another 2 months.
I've just worked out my 12 month average spend to £702.39, so I'm £17.61 short of the new Gold Reward.
Sadly, after 9 years custom it's annoyed me enough to buy out the remainder of my contract and jump ship, and take the rest of my immediate family, and our rather lousy home broadband with me.

Stores don't upgrade early anyway, have you tried ringing the upgrades team?
Anonymous

What rubbish - I was an o2 select member then moved onto a Gold Priority member which i got to upgrade 3 months early. Was the main rason for staying with O2. Now i drop to silver and only get to upgrade a month early. Who ever came up with the new price structure needs to re-think. I don't think i will stay with O2 now, other networks offer far better deals!

I fell foul of this too.
18th September was my 'Gold Priority, 3 month early upgrade date'
Because of work I only managed to get to the O2 store this weekend, only to be told that I now have to wait another 2 months.
I've just worked out my 12 month average spend to £702.39, so I'm £17.61 short of the new Gold Reward.
Sadly, after 9 years custom it's annoyed me enough to buy out the remainder of my contract and jump ship, and take the rest of my immediate family, and our rather lousy home broadband with me.

Stores don't upgrade early anyway, have you tried ringing the upgrades team?

Yes they do, they have done them for years if you mean Gold upgrades.
Anonymous

Gold/Platinum upgrades can't be done in store (unless they are a month before the end of the contract).
Anonymous

I can 100% guarantee they can, up until about 6 months ago they had to be done manually though their dealer support team, now they can process themselves.