Did you mean: 

Pricing

KyleY
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I am an o2 refresh customer but I have no desire to change from my iPhone XS Max. I currently pay 30.52 for my tarrif but keep bein gtold that I can change my tarrif. On my o2 the only options are more expensive ones (i currently get unlimited everything with 20gb data but on the tarrif page i'm only being offered 15gb for the same price). When I search for a tarrifs via Google I have found that I can get a tarrif of unlimited everything with 10gb of data for £17pm. How can I get that tarrif?? 

Thank you in advance, 

Kyle

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@KyleY 

You need to go to upgrade and choose a sim only tariff, not a tariff change.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@KyleY 

If your device is paid off you can choose a sim only contract here

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=phone&contractLength=P12M 

If eligible to UPGRADE you can do the same although the amount you owe on your device will be added to your basket

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

upgrade.JPG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4