Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Price caps

How do I remove price caps from my contract ?

Topics: 521
Solutions: 10,501

Re: Price caps

Call 202 and speak to customer services @Dodge54
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Dodge54, please let us know how you get on with Customer Service and if you need any further help witht hose price caps or anything else slight smile

Welcome to the forum!

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service!
Health apps - Let us know whether you use any health apps, and what you think of them.
Community Easter Egg Hunt! - Join in the hunt with a chance of some chocolatey goodness!
Priority tickets calendar! 15-21 April - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!
O2: Helping to build a sustainable future - Find out how O2 are fully committed to running a responsible business. 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Level 1: Joiner

Hi,contacted o2 customer service today, spoke to a very knowledgeable young man called Kyle, after a few minutes all done and everything is now working as it should be, top of the class agent.
Topics: 521
Solutions: 10,501

Good to hear Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 531
Solutions: 3,321

I'm sure @EmilieT or one of the other admin will feed your comments back to Kyle smiling

Community Manager

Hi @Dodge54, fantastic to hear you're all sorted now! I'm glad to hear you were so happy with Kyle's help, I'd like to make sure your lovely feedback gets to him so I'll send you a Private Message to get just a few more details slight smile

Check out some of the recent discussions:
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service!
Health apps - Let us know whether you use any health apps, and what you think of them.
Community Easter Egg Hunt! - Join in the hunt with a chance of some chocolatey goodness!
Priority tickets calendar! 15-21 April - Check out which tickets are going on sale or pre-sale this week on Priority!
O2: Helping to build a sustainable future - Find out how O2 are fully committed to running a responsible business. 

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature